If you're experiencing an issue where you're not getting any audio on your TextNow Moto E, try disabling the NuPlayer audio player in the developer options settings and using AwesomePlayer instead. Here's how!
To turn NuPlayer on, you'll need to turn on the Developer Options in your Settings menu:
- Tap on your main Settings app.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings menu and tap on About Phone.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the About Phone page and tap on Build Number about seven or eight times. You should see a message pop up saying the Developer Options is now available on your Settings menu.
- Head back to the Settings menu and tap on Developer Options.
- Scroll down to the Media section and switch Use AwesomePlayer on:
If you're still having issues with your audio after enabling AwesomePlayer, check out our article on troubleshooting audio issues here.