TextNow has many options available to tweak your messaging and calling preferences to your liking. Here's a quick guide!
- Go to your Wireless Account page on TextNow.
- Click on My Account in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Messaging & Calling.
From the online portal, you can set your Messaging preferences for:
- Playing notification sounds on incoming texts when online
- Sending an email notification when you receive a new text
- Resend email verifications
- Edit or remove your signature on texts.
Under Calling, you can select the option to send missed calls to your voicemail when online.
And finally, you can also view the numbers you've blocked from your TextNow account.
On the TextNow app:
- Open your TextNow app and sign into your account, if you haven't already.
- Tap on the main menu button , and then tap on the settings icon on the main menu.
- Tap on Messaging for your messaging options, and Calling for your calling options.
Under Messaging, you can:
- Edit or remove your signature
- Edit your Quick Reply settings (floating chat heads, message pop-ups and lock screen quick replies).
Under Calling, you can:
- Record a voicemail greeting (or use the default greeting)
- Change your ringtone
- Set up call forwarding
- Set screen lock options
- Manage your blocked numbers
- Set to automatically connect to WiFi networks.