Welcome to the TextNow family!
Follow the steps below and start using your device in a matter of minutes:
1. After removing your phone from the box, insert the battery. (If your phone is a model that has a built-in battery, like the Moto E or Nexus 5, you can skip to the next step.)
2. Power your device and wait for it to boot up.
3. Complete the hands-free activation by following the on-screen instructions.
4. Connect to Wi-Fi (if available)
5. Launch the TextNow app
6. Sign into TextNow with the username and password you used to create your TextNow account.
When the sign-in completes, you're ready to send and receive calls and texts!
Note: if your phone isn't connecting to the cellular network in absence of WiFi, try dialing ##72786# (*#*#72786#*#* if you have a Nexus) in the phone's built-in calling app (not TextNow) to force it to re-activate with the cellular network.
If you've purchased a TextNow SIM card, head on over to Get Started With Your TextNow SIM Card for more information.
Visit our Tips & Tricks section or take a look at the Tips & Tricks guide included with your new TextNow Wireless Phone for more information about getting started and using your new phone.