In some cases, you may have to delete the Google account on your phone for troubleshooting purposes. (Don't worry, you can always re-enable it after your phone is back in working order.)
The easiest way to do this is through the main Settings menu on your phone:
- Tap on the Settings app.
- Scroll down to the Accounts section on your Settings menu and tap on the Google section of Accounts.
- Tap on the Google account you're currently signed into.
- Tap the icon for the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner (the icon has three dots) and select Delete Account.
If you're unable to get to the Settings menu to your phone, you can also delete the account from that device online through your Google account page:
- On a browser, sign into your Google account.
- Click on Sign In & Security
- Scroll down to Device Activity & Notifications, and look for the Recently Used Devices box
- Click on Review Devices
- Select the model of your TextNow phone and click on the Remove box.