Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know. Unfortunately, short codes are a bit temperamental for us, they don't always seem to go through.
Please give these steps and try and let us know if it's resolved the issue.
1. Open the Settings App.
2. Tap on Apps (or Application Manager).
3. Swipe over to the "All" heading (you will need to swipe from right to left across the screen).
4. Tap on TextNow (the list is sorted alphabetically).
5. Tap on Clear Cache.
6. Tap on Clear Data, then tap OK.
7. Tap on Force Stop, then tap OK.
8. Log back into TextNow
You're also running an old version of the app! Make sure to update to the newest version!