Thanks for your question!
Physical and water damage is not covered under warranty, but try holding the power button for 2 minutes to see if this prompts your Moto E to turn on.
If this does not work, have you tried charging the device since it has shut off? Try holding the power button for 2 minutes while it is connected to a charger and see if this works.
You can also try completing an external factory reset via recovery mode by following these steps:
1. With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.
2. Press the Volume Down button to highlight Recovery mode
3. Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode.
4. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
5. From the "No Command" screen (Android figure lying on his back), press and hold the Power button then press and release the **Volume Up** button to display the menu options.
6. Use Volume Down to move to Wipe Cache Partition, and press the Power key to select it.
7. Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset (Note: Use the Volume buttons to highlight and the Power button to select).
8. Select Yes -- delete all user data (Note: Allow several seconds for the factory data reset process to complete).
9. Select reboot system now (Note: Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete).
If none of these steps work out, please contact us via email at email@example.com or via chat to go over your replacement options!