If you have an account that has missed a payment, you can change the payment option on your account to add a new credit card, add funds to your account balance, or retry the payment on a current card to restore service.
Here's how you can retry a payment on TextNow.com:
- Go to your Wireless Account page.
- If your account is delinquent (i.e. you've missed a payment), you'll see a screen like the one below. Click on Manage Payment on that screen to add or edit a credit or debit card on your account.
- Once you've edited or added the information, click on Retry Payment to charge the card and reactivate your service.
Here's how to reactivate your service using the TextNow app:
- From the TextNow main menu in the app, tap on Activate Your Device, which will bring you to this page:
- If your account is currently expired, you'll be prompted to restart with a new plan. You can choose from any of our plans to restart!