You can make most account-related changes on your own, right here on TextNow.com's new Self-Help portal!
From your Wireless Account page, you'll be able to:
- Manage your plan
- Manage your payments
- Swap the active device on your account
- Port your number into or out of TextNow
- Change your personal information on your TextNow profile
- Change the email address on your TextNow account
- Change your password to your TextNow account
- Add cash to your account balance from a credit/debit card or PIN code
- Check on your order status
- Set your online messaging and calling preferences
...which brings you to your Wireless Account page:
From here, you can manage your plan and payments, swap your service to another device, port your number into and out of TextNow, and access your account settings.
To get to your account settings from this page, tap on My Wireless Account in the top right hand corner and choose "Settings":
You can also access your account settings from the messaging page by click on Settings.
In your Account settings, you'll be able to change your personal info (including the email address associated with your account), change your password, check your account balance and apply PIN codes or add cash from your credit/debit card towards your balance, check the status of orders your have with us on that account, and set your messaging and calling preferences.